To see available transit times enter your location below.
Please note, students may be eligible for transportation depending on grade and how far they live from their school. Please refer to the FAQ on transportation for more information.
Boston Adult Technical Academy is an alternative high school for mature, motivated, young adults between the ages of 19-22. We are a community that values diversity, self-empowerment, accountability, and flexibility providing students with meaningful post-secondary opportunities. When our students leave here, we expect that they have learned confidence, language proficiency, and post-secondary skills so they can be confident leaders in their community and realize their goals
- An alternative High School for older students, ages 19–22.
- Grants a Boston Public High School diploma.
- Academic program in English language arts, math, science, and humanities. • Computers in classrooms.
- Credit Recovery programs.
- Dual enrollment option in a Community College.
- Career Exploration program.
- Graduation Coaches.
- College and post secondary application assistance.
- Multi-lingual, ethnically diverse students.
- College and career post-secondary preparation.
- SEI-Multilingual, ESL in General Education.
Sheltered English Immersion - Multilingual For Grades 9, 10, 11, 12
Alternative high school programs available. Contact school for additional information.
The performance data below is for the Next Generation MCAS results. For more data on schools, please visit the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) website.
For schools with multiple campuses, the data below is that data for all schools in that network, not just the single school.
If data is not shown, it is not available on that school.