To see available transit times enter your location below.
Please note, students may be eligible for transportation depending on grade and how far they live from their school. Please refer to the FAQ on transportation for more information.
The O’Bryant is the only exam school that mirrors the overall student population of BPS. We have a STEM focus with engineering and health sciences pathways as well a broad array of humanities courses. Our on-site programs include music, visual arts, NJROTC, and robotics with a modern laboratory.
- College-preparatory exam school with high academic and social expectations.
- Diverse, supportive community of learners engaged in a rigorous curriculum
- Emphasis on science, technology, engineering and mathematics integrated with humanities.
- Specialized academic programs: Roland Hayes School of Music, visual arts, and Naval Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (NJROTC).
- High acceptance rate to universities and colleges, with many scholarship opportunities.
- Many advanced placement classes.
- College and career counseling center, family center, Red Sox scholar athletics program
- Competitive athletic teams.
- Partners include: MIT, Harvard, Northeastern, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Colleges of the Fenway, and Microsoft.
- High quality instruction.
- Challenging curriculum.
- Diverse student body.
- High academic and social expectations.
- Safe, supportive learning environment.
- Strong athletic and music programs
- Specialized elective pathways in Health Sciences and Engineering.
- Enrichment and extracurricular activities.
- ESL in General Education.
High Level Of Need Inclusion (Emotional Impairment-Internalizing)
Student performance data displayed below is from Next Generation MCAS results. For more data on schools, please visit the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) website. For schools with multiple campuses, the data below represents all schools in that network, not just the single school. If data is not shown, it is not available for that school.
IMPORTANT NOTE: DESE did not issue school, district, or state accountability determinations for the 2019-2020 school year due to the cancellation of state assessments and school closures related to COVID-19. As a result, there is no student performance data available from the state for school year 2019-2020.