To see available transit times enter your location below.
Please note, students may be eligible for transportation depending on grade and how far they live from their school. Please refer to the FAQ on transportation for more information.
The Lee Academy Pilot School is a fully inclusive autonomous school, built on partnerships with families, educators, and community members. We strive to meet each child’s social-emotional needs and guide them to academic excellence. We celebrate the joy of learning by fostering creativity and curiosity while nurturing the individual genius in every child.
- Tae Kwon Do, dance, visual arts, yoga instruction, science, and physical education.
- Outdoor learning garden.
- Several Pre-K NAEYC Accredited classrooms with very low student teacher ratios.
- Looping in some grades: some children have the same teacher for 2 years.
- Professional development provided to staff to better support student learning.
- Social skills curriculum: Open Circle, Second Step, and Playmakers certified teachers to help foster social-emotional development.
- Home visits program.
Before School Program
Before school programs from 7:30 a.m., including Reebok BOKS fitness.
After School Program
After school programs from 3:25-6:00 p.m.: with homework help, academic enrichment, and playtime.
Guaranteed assignment for grade 4 to Young Achievers K-8 School.
High Level Of Need Inclusion
Student performance data displayed below is from Next Generation MCAS results. For more data on schools, please visit the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) website. For schools with multiple campuses, the data below represents all schools in that network, not just the single school. If data is not shown, it is not available for that school.
IMPORTANT NOTE: DESE did not issue school, district, or state accountability determinations for the 2019-2020 school year due to the cancellation of state assessments and school closures related to COVID-19. As a result, there is no student performance data available from the state for school year 2019-2020.