To see available transit times enter your location below.
Please note, students may be eligible for transportation depending on grade and how far they live from their school. Please refer to the FAQ on transportation for more information.
The Beethoven is a friendly and welcoming school environment for both our students and their families. Our community reaches beyond the classroom, and we strive to have our students think about the world around them. Within the walls of the school, we work hard every day and ”Learn with Joy!”
- A new computer lab.
- Making Music Matter instrumental program.
- A nationally recognized home reading program.
- Specialists in computers, music, physical education, art and science.
- Very active parent volunteers.
- Mentors and student teachers from Boston College and other universities.
- Support network for students who are having difficulties.
- Bright, clean building with a beautifully landscaped schoolyard and a great playground.
- Art , Music, Tech, and Physical Education Specialists
Before School Program
Before school program from 7:00 to 8:15
After School Program
After school, 3:10 to 5:30
Khaki pants or shirt with Navy Blue tops
Guaranteed assignment to grade 3 at the Ohrenberger.
Sheltered English Immersion - Multilingual
For more data on schools, please visit the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) website.
For schools with multiple campuses, the data below is the same across all schools in that network.
Please, note that performance data below only reflects the Next Generation MCAS results for schools who took both Next Generation MCAS and legacy MCAS tests. If the school offers a 10th grade, we encourage checking their legacy MCAS scores here.