To see available transit times enter your location below.
Please note, students may be eligible for transportation depending on grade and how far they live from their school. Please refer to the FAQ on transportation for more information.
A small college preparatory school of 460 students and a dedicated faculty. We are the “exam school without the exam.” Our “Advanced Placement for All” strategy prepares all our graduates for 4-year colleges. We offer 9 AP courses, portfolio presentations, and a personalized college process guaranteed to get you in your college of choice.
- A small school community focused on empowering our students to become self-directed, lifelong learners.
- Average class size: 22 students.
- College access courses: Students demonstrate their commitment to learning, habits of mind, and essential skills through portfolio presentations two times per year.
- Electives that provide opportunities to develop math and writing skills.
- Offer personalized instruction to students with disabilities including but not limited to inclusion.
- After school homework help, offering one-on-one help with teachers and tutors.
- Individual student advisors who carefully monitor the challenges and progress of each student
- Senior internship, community service, and senior defense required for graduation.
- College courses offered through Benjamin Franklin Institute, MassArt, RCC, Wentworth Institute, and Wheelock College.
- Personalized programming .
- Portfolio presentations twice annually.
- On line grade access for families.
- Full inclusion for students with special needs.
- ESL in General Education.
KHAKI (TAN) BOTTOMS of the appropriate length and fit. This includes pants, shorts, skirts, or capris. PLAIN WHITE COLLAR SHIRT NMHS ISSUED PARAPHERNALIA
Online Health Center
Sheltered English Immersion - Multilingual For Grades 9
Student performance data displayed below is from Next Generation MCAS results. For more data on schools, please visit the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) website. For schools with multiple campuses, the data below represents all schools in that network, not just the single school. If data is not shown, it is not available for that school.
IMPORTANT NOTE: DESE did not issue school, district, or state accountability determinations for the 2019-2020 school year due to the cancellation of state assessments and school closures related to COVID-19. As a result, there is no student performance data available from the state for school year 2019-2020.