To see available transit times enter your location below.
Please note, students may be eligible for transportation depending on grade and how far they live from their school. Please refer to the FAQ on transportation for more information.
The Baldwin Early Learning Pilot Academy is dedicated to being an innovative leader in early childhood education. We are committed to providing the building blocks for a strong foundation for every child’s future success through valuing cultural and family life, promoting social justice and community service.
- Teachers are dual- or triple-licensed in Early Childhood, Special Education, and English as a Second Language.
- Diverse, multi-lingual staff.
- >90% of our grade 1 students score at or above benchmark in reading assessments.
- Active Take-home Reading program.
- Our 170+ students read over 45,000 books with their families each year.
- CitySprouts school garden integrated into curriculum for all grade levels.
- Art, music, computer and physical education specialists.
- Multiple field trips and special school events throughout the year.
- Multiple family events throughout the year including Curriculum Night, Friendship Feast and Parent Workshops.
- Swimming instruction for grade 1 students
After School Program
NAEYC accredited extended day program
Guaranteed assignment to grade 2 at the Edison K-8 School.
High Level Of Need Inclusion
For more data on schools, please visit the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) website.
For schools with multiple campuses, the data below is the same across all schools in that network.
Please, note that performance data below only reflects the Next Generation MCAS results for schools who took both Next Generation MCAS and legacy MCAS tests. If the school offers a 10th grade, we encourage checking their legacy MCAS scores here.