To see available transit times enter your location below.
Please note, students may be eligible for transportation depending on grade and how far they live from their school. Please refer to the FAQ on transportation for more information.
The Baldwin Early Learning Pilot Academy is dedicated to being an innovative leader in early childhood education. We are committed to providing the building blocks for a strong foundation for every child’s future success through valuing cultural and family life, promoting social justice and community service.
- Teachers are dual- or triple-licensed in Early Childhood, Special Education, and English as a Second Language.
- Diverse, multi-lingual staff.
- >90% of our grade 1 students score at or above benchmark in reading assessments.
- Active Take-home Reading program.
- Our 170+ students read over 45,000 books with their families each year.
- CitySprouts school garden integrated into curriculum for all grade levels.
- Art, music, computer and physical education specialists.
- Multiple field trips and special school events throughout the year.
- Multiple family events throughout the year including Curriculum Night, Friendship Feast and Parent Workshops.
- Swimming instruction for grade 1 students
After School Program
NAEYC accredited extended day program
Guaranteed assignment to grade 2 at the Edison K-8 School.
High Level Of Need Inclusion
Student performance data displayed below is from Next Generation MCAS results. For more data on schools, please visit the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) website. For schools with multiple campuses, the data below represents all schools in that network, not just the single school. If data is not shown, it is not available for that school.
IMPORTANT NOTE: DESE did not issue school, district, or state accountability determinations for the 2019-2020 school year due to the cancellation of state assessments and school closures related to COVID-19. As a result, there is no student performance data available from the state for school year 2019-2020.