To see available transit times enter your location below.
Please note, students may be eligible for transportation depending on grade and how far they live from their school. Please refer to the FAQ on transportation for more information.
ACC is a college preparatory high school for highly motivated students who want to attend four-year colleges or universities. We are a small pilot school with rigorous academic standards as well as a caring and energetic staff who fully support students and give them the individual attention they deserve. All of our students participate in college readiness activities and have a weekly advisory with their guidance counselor.
- A pilot school and small school of 250 students, with personalized academic support.
- Excellent college admissions record: College acceptance is a graduation requirement.
- Caring, energetic staff (including five Boston Teachers of the Year). • Major focus on analytical reading and writing skills.
- Close personal contact with parents.
- Opportunity for seniors to take college classes for credit.
- School partners: Harvard University, BUILD entrepreneurship program, UMASS Writing Center.
- National Honors Society, Social Justice, Service Learning, and Debate Program.
- Intrepid Program: Outward Bound Expeditionary Program for Juniors.
- Arts: Visual and theater arts electives offered.
- Robotics and Engineering: electives and team.
- Rigorous college preparatory curriculum.
- High level of support from faculty.
- Major focus: analytical reading and writing.
- More reading assigned than most other high schools.
- More writing assigned than most other high schools.
- After school homework help available until 5 p.m.
- College exploration at every grade level.
- ESL in General Education.
High Level Of Need Inclusion
For more data on schools, please visit the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) website.
For schools with multiple campuses, the data below is the same across all schools in that network.
Please, note that performance data below only reflects the Next Generation MCAS results for schools who took both Next Generation MCAS and legacy MCAS tests. If the school offers a 10th grade, we encourage checking their legacy MCAS scores here.