To see available transit times enter your location below.
Please note, students may be eligible for transportation depending on grade and how far they live from their school. Please refer to the FAQ on transportation for more information.
Our school’s unique focus is science and mathematics. We strive to make student learning opportunities come alive, making use of community resources and partners.
- 71/2 hours extended day for all students.
- Small classes 20-22 students, with 1-2 adults.
- A family and community outreach coordinator facilitates family involvement.
- Active wellness initiative.
- Home visits to each new kindergarten and first grade family. • Homework help and tutoring support.
- Acceleration Academy during February (ELA) and April (Math) vacations.
- Music, art, physical education, chess, martial arts, and dance.
Before School Program
Before school from 7:00-8:10 a.m.: enrichment program run by our Extended Learning and Enrichment Program staff.
After School Program
After school from 4:30-6:00 p.m. with STEM programming, tutoring, and homework help. Sliding scale and child care vouchers accepted.
Our mandatory uniform policy includes: K-4th grade Khaki bottom w/maroon logo polo shirt.5th-8th grade Khaki bottom w/navy logo polo shirt.
High Level Of Need Inclusion
Sheltered English Immersion - Spanish For Grades K2, 1, 2, 3, 4
Online Health Center
Student performance data displayed below is from Next Generation MCAS results. For more data on schools, please visit the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) website. For schools with multiple campuses, the data below represents all schools in that network, not just the single school. If data is not shown, it is not available for that school.
IMPORTANT NOTE: DESE did not issue school, district, or state accountability determinations for the 2019-2020 school year due to the cancellation of state assessments and school closures related to COVID-19. As a result, there is no student performance data available from the state for school year 2019-2020.