To see available transit times enter your location below.
Please note, students may be eligible for transportation depending on grade and how far they live from their school. Please refer to the FAQ on transportation for more information.
TechBoston Academy offers a college preparatory curriculum where technology is the bridge that connects the student to their learning experience. All students are given access to technology in their classes. Students benefit from honors classes, Advanced Placement classes, and dual enrollment opportunities at local colleges. We offer an extended day program that allows all students access to academic supports and extra-curricular activities.
- Pilot 6-12 school with 1,000 students, offering a college preparatory curriculum with a technology focus.
- Winner of many awards and recognitions, including Model Secondary School and Innovative High School awards from the Gates Foundation.
- Personalized learning and tutoring with teachers.
- Summer enrichment opportunities.
- College Center on site.
- Laptops provided for every student.
- Advanced technology courses, including digital art, Adobe graphic design applications, computer programming, and robotics.
- After school programs in our building.
- Extended day for all students that provides various academic supports.
- Full sports program and after-school activities for all grades ranging from middle and high school football to craft club and music club with Berklee College students.
- SEI-Haitain, SLIFE- Haitian, ESL in General Education.
High Level Of Need Inclusion
Sheltered English Immersion - Haitian For Grades 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Students with Limited or Interrupted Formal Education - Haitian
Online Health Center
Student performance data displayed below is from Next Generation MCAS results. For more data on schools, please visit the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) website. For schools with multiple campuses, the data below represents all schools in that network, not just the single school. If data is not shown, it is not available for that school.
IMPORTANT NOTE: DESE did not issue school, district, or state accountability determinations for the 2019-2020 school year due to the cancellation of state assessments and school closures related to COVID-19. As a result, there is no student performance data available from the state for school year 2019-2020.