To see available transit times enter your location below.
Please note, students may be eligible for transportation depending on grade and how far they live from their school. Please refer to the FAQ on transportation for more information.
Our mission: (1) provide a world class education for all students; (2) prepare the highest quality new teachers; and (3) serve as a partner in improving all schools in the Dudley area.
- Excellence-Boston Teacher Residency, an organization with a proven track record of academic success, in partnership with the Dudley Street Neighborhood Initiative.
- More time for teaching and learning through an extended school day and school year.
- Mixed-grade classrooms with the same teachers for two years, so teachers get to know their students well.
- Promotion to the next grade based on competence: students must demonstrate they have met high academic standards.
- Strong social and emotional support through school partner agencies
- Strong partnerships with community organizations and other schools in the Dudley neighborhood.
- Enrollment is open to all students who live in Boston.
Before School Program
Free breakfast for all students from 8:15 to 8:45.
After School Program
Wednesdays: From 3:15 until 4:30: arts, wellness, thematic exploration and tutoring as part of our extended school day for all students at no extra charge.
Guaranteed assignment to grade 6 at the Dearborn 6-12 STEM Academy.
ESL in General Education.
Serves All Students Admitted Through The Lottery or Special Admissions Process
Student performance data displayed below is from Next Generation MCAS results. For more data on schools, please visit the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) website. For schools with multiple campuses, the data below represents all schools in that network, not just the single school. If data is not shown, it is not available for that school.
IMPORTANT NOTE: DESE did not issue school, district, or state accountability determinations for the 2019-2020 school year due to the cancellation of state assessments and school closures related to COVID-19. As a result, there is no student performance data available from the state for school year 2019-2020.