To see available transit times enter your location below.
Please note, students may be eligible for transportation depending on grade and how far they live from their school. Please refer to the FAQ on transportation for more information.
Founded in 2011, Boston Green Academy is committed to providing students with a demanding, relevant curriculum, leadership experiences, and college and career exposure. We prepare them to tackle environmental, social, and economic issues through hands-on, student-centered learning experiences. We welcome students of all abilities – 31% of our students have special needs and 16% are English learners.
- Horace Mann Charter School.
- “Green” theme woven through all courses.
- Science courses including Physics, Biology, Chemistry and AP Environmental Science.
- Humanities courses that combine literacy and social studies.
- At least four AP course available and also dual enrollment with local colleges.
- Environmental Science career and technical education program starting in grade 9 resulting in employment certifications.
- Arts, sports, and entrepreneurship,clubs, SAT preparation, student government, internships, and after-school tutoring.
- College and career preparatory curriculum.
- Strong advisory and student support services.
- Great support for students with disabilities.
- Use of portfolios, projects and exhibitions.
- Project Week and Support & Enrichment courses.
- Full 6-12 school so students and families experience fewer transitions.
- ESL in General Education.
Serves all students admitted through the special admissions process.
Student performance data displayed below is from Next Generation MCAS results. For more data on schools, please visit the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) website. For schools with multiple campuses, the data below represents all schools in that network, not just the single school. If data is not shown, it is not available for that school.
IMPORTANT NOTE: DESE did not issue school, district, or state accountability determinations for the 2019-2020 school year due to the cancellation of state assessments and school closures related to COVID-19. As a result, there is no student performance data available from the state for school year 2019-2020.