To see available transit times enter your location below.
Please note, students may be eligible for transportation depending on grade and how far they live from their school. Please refer to the FAQ on transportation for more information.
At the Blackstone Innovation School, we empower each other to learn, grow, succeed and become our best selves. Working together, we foster the core values that lie within us; respect, unity, and excellence.
- NAEYC Accredited Early Childhood Education programs for students aged 3-5.
- Physical education, art, social studies, music and technology.
- State-of-the-art school-based health clinic: Dr. Gerald Hass Center-South End Community Health Center.
- Swimming, physical education, music, art, dance, science, and social studies
- Quarterly family nights with various themes: Literacy night, multicultural dinner, wellness night, STEAM night.
- Counseling, dental care, flu shots and primary care visits for students and families through the on-site South End Community Health Center.
- Home Visits to build relationships with families and students.
- English as a Second Language and classes for our parents to stay involved.
Before School Program
7:15-8:15; $5 per day.
After School Program
Imajine That; IBA; City Year Starfish Program.
White or light blue, short or long sleeve, collared shirts; navy blue or khaki bottoms; sneakers or shoes.
Guaranteed assignment to grade 6 at the Timilty Middle School.
Early Childhood-Substantially Separate
High Level Of Need Inclusion
Sheltered English Immersion - Spanish For Grades K1, K2, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Students with Limited or Interrupted Formal Education - Spanish
Online Health Center
The performance data below is for the Next Generation MCAS results. For more data on schools, please visit the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) website.
For schools with multiple campuses, the data below is that data for all schools in that network, not just the single school.
If data is not shown, it is not available on that school.